When Sonidos Distintos come knocking, you do your best to step outside of the box–so I did something a little different for them. Here’s a mix comprised entirely of records I have never played out at a gig. I hope you enjoy the different records and the atypical trajectory.
This Saturday, June 8, I’ll be playing records with a great group of DJs from Southern Spain. If you’re around, come on down.
There are quite a few reasons why you shouldn’t miss this one. Here are eight:
1. We have three killer guest DJs: Nicson (Flumo), Marinelli (Electronic Lunch), and Parra (Groov’up).
2. It’s Andrew’s birthday.
3. We’re starting at midnight to squeeze in an extra hour of music!
4. Our crowd includes some of the very best dancers in town.
5. You have until 3pm on the day of the party to sign up the discount guestlist, so you’ll get in for 6 euros (with a drink)–same as free, basically.
6. You miss us. (Admit it: you know you do.)
7. You’ll hear some of the best dance music around anywhere.
8. We won’t be back to Sala X for nearly six months (and by then you’ll reeeeallly miss us).
For more info, visit the facebook event.
Sign up for the discount-entry guestlist here: http://eepurl.com/dMqJdA