The first party was one of my favorite events in years. There was a large, eclectic, international crowd of enthusiastic dancers and a great vibe all night long. We’re very excited to be back at Malandar for another Love Call. We hope to see you on the dance floor! Grrrrr.
Here’s a new mix, which I put together for a Music People party last week at Sala Malandar, Sevilla. It’s spontaneous–unplanned and unrehearsed–played from records as I was packing my record bag. It might be a little rough in spots, but I guess you can say it’s more of a faithful representation of what I’m like live after a few beers than some of the more careful mixes I’ve done at home in the past. And, unfortunately, it’s just over a half hour long. These days, with what little time I have, ether I record this way or I don’t record at all.
OdDio – The Malandar Mix – Tracklisting
- Grupo Los Yoyi – Tu No Me Puedes Conquistar
- Buari – Anokwar (Truth) (Hide & Smile Edit)
- I.O.B. – How To Groove (Edit)
- Luv – Crazy Changes
- Midas Touch – Nightlife Pt. 1
- Nasty City – Disco Baby
- Tribute to Muhammed Ali
- Lo-end – Le Beat
- Alex and his Soul Messengers – Hail to Guyana (Instrumental)
- Society Inc. – Disc Jockey Jam
- Milton Wright – Keep It Up
- Momie O – You’re Welcome, Stop On By